Monday, September 8, 2008

A day's adventures!

At the urging of some dear friends, Dan and I started Korean lessons last saturday. We're taking lessons at the Korean Language Education Culture Center (or K.E.C.C.), located in Apgujeong. We took placement tests and fortunately I am no longer considered a "beginner" (yes!!), as I would hope after living in Korea for over a year.

So we frolicked off to Apgujeong for our first lesson. The course is pretty intense-- it's four hours long every Saturday and is conducted entirely in Korean. I think I'm going to like the course-- it's just the fire under my buns that I need to do some language learning.

After the lesson finished (whew!) we met our friends Sam and Jenn for lunch.


Oh, and this guy: his name is Salut. I'm discovering that studying Korean in the park is a magnet for all sorts of interesting Koreans.
Later that evening, I joined Arne Von Brill to do some photography of their recording session in the studio.


Enjoy the photos.

Cheers!

~Bexbits

1 comment:

Jingzi Zhao said...

Was that Daniel with the guitar?